- WE PREFORMED A FULL CHARGING SYSTEM CHECK. AT THIS TIME THE ALTERNATOR IS CHARGING GREAT!. ALL CABLES ARE ON TIGHT. WE HAVE GIVEN THE CUSTOMER A FULL INSPECTION OF THE CAR.
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
- Reset Maint ight
- ROTATE TIRES IF NEEDED
- BATTERY – Remove and Replace – All Applicable Models – [Includes: Test.]
- MOUNT AND BALANCE 4 TIRES
- extra time needed for the left rear wheel. some one had put some kind of stop leak in it. It was all gooey on the wheel and had to removed to seal the tire properly….
JUDY M. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/18/2019